Original article posted on August 23, 2015
“Your nonprofit could have a wide variety of excellent blog content, but if your blog’s design doesn’t make a positive first impression, then few will read it – much less share it with their followers on social networks.” [NPTechForGood]
Continue reading here.
Here are some ideas on how to make your nonprofit blog pop:
[Excerpt only. Read details and view examples in original article here.]
- Select a two-column, responsively designed template.
- Prominently featured a “Donate” button, e-newsletter opt-in, and social network icons.
- Feature and rotate promotional graphics.
- Use large font for headlines and body text.
- Insert large photos that encompass the width the blog post. Embed large call-to-action buttons within posts.
- Invest in well-designed graphics.
- Enable social sharing.
- Enable social comments.
- Ensure that your blog is hosted within your website.
[Please click here to read the full article.]